Location: world wide
Technical Mechanical Specialist/ Millwright for erection and commissioning of steel strip processing lines
1. Assistance to Site Manager for supervision and coordination of the installation of mechanical equipment.
2. Determination of longitudinal and transversal axes and of level monuments or demanding their determination from the orderer.
3. Foundation control with determination of additional axis points and level monuments.
4. Inspection of incoming deliveries for completeness and damage
5. Verification of mechanical equipment installation progress, alignment and protocols.
6. Assistance with project scheduling under consideration of target schedule in coordination with Site Manager, customer / erection contractor, consortium partners
and sub suppliers.
7. Coordination of scheduling efforts
8. Development of critical path method schedules
9. Supervision for erection and commissioning of mechanical and process equipment.
10. Supervision of subordinate engineers and technical assistants
11. Overseeing erecting and commissioning duties
12. Supervision for no load- and load function tests, integrated equipment tests to first coil and production support within target date.
13. Reporting to Site Management, writing site reports and document field changes.
1. Mechanical Specialist / Millwright with strong background in steel processing line equipment and familiar with millwright work
2. Capable of coordination, scheduling, resource / personnel planning for the assigned Duties
3. Familiar with surveying works, machine erection utilising theodolite and levelling instrument.
4. Familiar with mechanical drawings and symbols.
5. Familiar with commissioning and operation of process equipment, basic understanding of electrical control for steel processing lines.
6. Experienced with jobsite-work environment and safety requirements
7. English speaking, computer skills.
Do you fulfill all of the abovementioned requirements? Do you like travelling? Are you flexible?
We offer interesting wage, immediate job based on German work contract, social and health insurance, free of charge accommodation, continuous support and counselling from our team.